Property Manager/Administrative Assistant needed for Rentwell in Pittsburgh, PA. The candidate must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its clients' needs in such a way that they (the clients) are receiving the expected level of service.
This individual must be an independent decision-maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities. It will also be important that the candidate uses a combination of persuasion/consultation, focused on forming a strong relationship in tandem with regard to problem-solving and, when dealing with agent issues, is focused on problem-solving and assessment of specific needs for that individual.
Rentwell helps its employees to grow and expand their skillset to be the best versions of themselves. The environment is very team-oriented and full of collaboration!
This is a full-time in-office position.
Regular Work Activities and Primary Responsibilities:
- Computer input
- Process invoices for payment
- Systems implementation
- Assist with monthly reporting
- Introduction of new products/services/procedures to team members
- Assisting Team Members and helping them to have an extraordinary experience
- Client and Resident satisfaction calls (4Q calls)
- Move-in/out compliance
- Owner On-boarding compliance
- Insurance Compliance
- Scheduling vendors for daily work orders
- Manage lease renewals, rental licenses, and Landlord/Tenant Process
- Accurate banking and accounting service
- General office skills
- Rent collection
- Internal Problem Solving and Resolution
- Microsoft skills in Excel, Google Sheets, Word, and Google Docs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and they must be tech-savvy
- Sense of urgency and logical thinking
- 1-year minimum customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about leading the organization to meet higher growth goals
- Accurate bookkeeping and accounting
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Possess a “can-do,” no excuses attitude
- Problem solve quickly and remain solution-oriented
- Resourceful, team player
- Salary Range is $40,000-$45,000
- Significant growth potential
- Great team atmosphere
$40,000 - $45,000 + growth potential
Rentwell leases, manages, and maintains properties in order to provide the best service to owners and residents alike. Their aim is to give customers and clients a piece of mind! If this sounds appealing to you, apply today!