Keller Williams Realty
We are seeking a team player who is friendly, fast, organized, enthusiastic, helpful and professional to assist our leadership team with their goals. Organizational skills are a must. Bilingual is a plus.
- Manage Google Calendar of appointments
- Receive and return phone and text messages
- Prepare lists from proprietary system
- Execute marketing and follow up plans
- Assist with meeting prep and set up
- Support the Team Leader with various duties
- Post to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Must possess an outgoing and professional appearance and demeanor with positive energy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great phone etiquette.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with an eye for improving things.
- Willingness to take initiative and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish and prior real estate related experience a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, Publisher and Powerpoint is a must.
About Keller Williams Realty
The Global Leader in Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty operates more than 780 Market Centers around the globe and has more than 146,000 real estate agents worldwide. Our local offices have consistently ranked in the top 500 Real Estate offices in the US for the last 7 years running.