Boise House Buyers
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Manage contract to close process
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Proficient in time management
25 hours per week to start
$15 per hour
About Boise House Buyers
We are a small, family owned firm focused on Real Estate, Mortgage, and Investments. We currently operate in two states and are growing. We are looking for someone who is team oriented and looking for a part time job with opportunity to grow.