Valerie Hunter-Kelly & The Air Assault Team
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time Administrative Assistant. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently complete the administrative duties associated with listing and closing home transactions.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Technologically savvy, able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Social Media and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
$11 per hour
About Valerie Hunter-Kelly & The Air Assault Team
Valerie Hunter-Kelly & The Air Assault Team is a mega-agent team with Keller Williams Realty in Clarksville, TN. Valerie has been in the real estate industry twenty-seven (27) years and Founder/CEO of The Air Assault Team thirteen (13) years. She and her Team has been voted Best of Clarksville five (5) times; is the only agent marketing a Guaranteed Sales Program; and is the only agent in her market area endorsed by Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran and a 2014 “Champion of Fort Campbell.”