#1 Real Estate office in Queens, NY is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to assist the CFO, utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently assist the CFO by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Assist CFO
- Data entry
- Oversee all listing files
- Manage blog sites and social media
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from CFO, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Google Drive, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$13 + Bonus Incentives
About KW Landmark
Tri-Borough Partners is a Real Estate organization that consists of four Keller Williams Real Estate offices in New York.