Optimus Real Estate Brokers / Julia & Associates Team
We are seeking an individual who cares about the quality of their work. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced and unpredictable environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of Sales Agents and the Team Leader / Sales Manager.
The position requires a wide array of abilities and character traits. In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small company. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. Small business owners wear a lot of hats; as the Assistant to the Owner, you will too!
Some of the hats you’ll wear include: Real Estate Transaction Coordinator, Marketing Genius, Customer Service Representative, Bookkeeper/Accounts Receivable Specialist, Organization Specialist, Business Operations Engineer, Sales Professional, Recruiter, Manager and Trainer.
Over time, you will be expected to gain a level of proficiency, and eventually mastery in each of these areas. Eventually, other people will join the team and will take over some of these various roles, which will allow you to spend more time focusing on new challenges, responsibilities and roles.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep detailed tracking spreadsheets
- Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics, and expense reports
- Manage day to day office needs
- Project planning
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Must have experience
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Self-motivation, initiative and ability to follow through tasks to completion
- Problem solver with analytical ability
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and be very organized
- Eye for detail and accuracy
$30,000 - $40,000
About Optimus Real Estate Brokers / Julia & Associates Team
We are leading the way for ambitious agents to establish their very own Millionaire Agent Business by providing them with leading edge lead generation technology, pro business growth systems, exclusive listing getter marketing and Millionaire Agent maker training.
We are a fast growing real estate team comprised of 9 agents and 6 assistants.