The Creed Group
#1 SE Denver Metro Real Estate Team that specializes in residential real estate needs an in-house Administrative and Marketing Assistant!
We are a top-producing team and desire someone who wants to help us build our company by taking ownership of a multitude of exciting, ever changing tasks and opportunities. The Administrative and Marketing Assistant is the most vital part of our team. We need the right person to take hold of this role and grow it quickly. The harder we work together, the more opportunities this position will create for itself!
Real Estate experience is "not" required, however it is a plus!
Candidates with previous experience with the following tools will be highly prioritized:
- Proficiency with CRM's, Lead Management, Automated Drip Campaign Creation, Matrix / MLS and showings.com.
- Knowledge of market analysis on some level, BPO knowledge highly preferred.
- Flexible hours.
- Flexible vacation.
- Great people.
- Profit sharing.
- Fun, exciting work environment.
- Big growth opportunity.
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday with an unpaid hour for lunch.
- Office is located in DTC across from Fiddlers Green.
- Position reports to the team leaders and broker.
- Long term relationship preferred.
- Must be able to start ASAP.
- Negotiable depending on experience.
- Profit sharing / residual bonuses.
- Expenses related to working will be reimbursed with written approval.
- Social media ad placement, copywriting and analytics.
- Input, maintenance and quality control, auditing of home listings in the MLS at a high volume! Average of 30 active listings at a time.
- Implementation and overseeing of marketing projects including direct mail, print advertising, social media, email drip campaigns, hand written correspondence and events.
- Management, implementation and negotiation of marketing vendor accounts.
- Oversight and maintenance of brand image and guidelines.
- Self starter with the ability to think quickly and learn on your feet.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, work well under pressure and multi-task efficiently.
- Must be able to handle the normal stress of managing multiple tasks for multiple team members at one time.
- Must be able to work productively with minimal supervision and must be able to meet deadlines without micro-management.
- Highly detail oriented with impeccable organizational skills. With several busy agents on the team, we need someone who loves managing fine print and details. This person should love a checklist!
- Able to take direction, but also willing to bring new ideas to the table.
- Strong computer skills, including strong knowledge of PC, Mac, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages / Publisher, web and graphic design software, social media, email, text, scan and Google Drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with impressive phone and email etiquette. You will be first contact for the team, so you will need to impress clients with your communication.
- Ability to follow and execute a script while talking or emailing / texting a client.
- Must have a positive and friendly attitude.
- Must have the ability and desire to treat our clients like gold.
$20 per hour
About The Creed Group
#1 Ranked Agents in the Denver Metro Area and #3 in all of Colorado! We are #1 for a reason, with over 77% of our business coming from repeat clients and referrals. Let us show you why we are the best choice to help launch your real estate career!
Our Experience - MLS #1 ranked agents in Aurora, Parker, and Castle Rock and #3 in Colorado, based on sold volume and Units (2016)! Over 200 homes sold in the Southeast Denver Metro Area in the last 12 months. Extensive experience in new construction, resale, foreclosures, and short sales. We know what it takes to find the perfect home in this market! Over 77% of our business is repeat or referral, read our testimonials and ask for references!