Administrative Assistant Wanted For Top Producing Real Estate Team
Mynor and Associates is currently looking for an administrative assistant to provide support for our marketing and operations department with vital tasks and projects.
Ideal candidates must be personable, detail-oriented, self-motivated and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. They must have a strong interest in real estate and/or marketing and advertising. This candidate will perform assignments under the direct supervision of our lead listing agent and marketing manager.
Primary responsibilities and qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Database management.
- Lead distribution.
- Tracking and reporting lead generation and production numbers.
Developing and implementing marketing plans.
- New business development.
Organize client-oriented events.
- Individual and mass communication efforts.
- Preparing and/or coordinating the production of collateral marketing materials.
Identifying sponsorship, speaking, award and PR opportunities.
Monitoring the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
Writing and curating various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
Growing blog subscribers and expanding the overall blog's reach.
- Managing all social media platforms for the business.
- Creating and evaluating social media strategies.
- Monitoring, responding to, and communicating with our online community.
- Developing new methods to engage customers on social platforms.
- Growing the company's social media reach.
Buyer and Seller Sides:
- Assist with the transaction coordinator with the entire real estate transaction process from contract to close.
- This includes but is not limited to coordination of inspections, appraisals, etc.; following up to ensure financing is in order; and constant client communication to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Improve upon or build systems that enhance a smoother transaction.
- Maintain and build onto an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Assist in the tracking of leads, lead sources and achievement of goals i.e. number of units sold, volume, etc.
- Assure that all post-closing disbursements, filings, and procedures take place.
- Assist the team with updates on the progress of all contracts and advise team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Maintain all vendor and service provider files.
- Maintain database.
- Provide a WOW factor in all activities and communications that exceeds expectations and leaves clients and agents we work with saying, "Wow!"
- Write Thank You cards, and ensure clients receive closing and referral gifts.
- Participate in the continuous growth of the team.
- Other administrative tasks and real estate duties as needed.
- Qualified candidates are required to be proficient in all Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications, Adobe Acrobat professional programs, social media blogging, social media advertising/marketing, popular social media platforms and have solid academic writing skills.
- Candidate must have a knack for writing, breaking information down to the consumer level and the ability to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog content.
- Candidate will manage, leverage, and grow our online social media accounts by creating and implementing strategies and tactics that improve our social media presence.
- Candidate will be expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business' email marketing success.
- Candidate must own a laptop.
- Candidate is expected to be at the office least 3-4 days per week. Flexible schedule between 20-32 hours per week.
Duration: 4-18 months.
About Mynor & Associates
Mynor and Associates is ranked among the top 1% of Realtors nationwide, yet we pride ourselves on our individual relationships with clients.
In the last year, we've sold over 100 homes for over $45 million. On average, our homes sold in approximately 30 days for 99.2% of their list price.The beauty is that we didn’t discount as our homes sold for 99.8% of their list price. We have received countless awards. Please see the list of our accomplishments below:
- Voted Best of Washingtonian 2016 as a Top Producing Real Estate Team (2 years in a row)
- Awarded Double Platinum Medal for a Top Real Estate Team for Number of Units Sold and Volume in our Bethesda-Chevy Chase Office
- Awarded Hispanic Real Estate's Most Prestigious Award: Top 250 NAHREP Latino Agents (3 years in a row)