Arneson Real Estate Group
Rapidly growing East Bay real estate team seeks an enthusiastic, energetic and supportive, team member to help round out our team. This administrative role will require strong attention to detail, quick abilities to manage numerous tasks and accurately process high volumes of time sensitive support requests. We leverage countless systems and platforms so a high comfort level working with extensive web-based application is important for success in this role. This team member must be coachable, accountable, and results focused; while embracing systems and able to shift priorities in order to help us ensure an exceptional service level for our clients.
Success in the role is defined as:
- Prior experience in the real estate industry is a big plus but other professional services industry experience works too.
- Supporting the development of additional marketing channels to effectively and consistently support new channel relationships with established marketing models and systems within the business.
- To increase capture and conversion rates of the lead flow that is already in our current systems and surrounding our current transaction flow, as well as adding new ones.
- A helpful winning attitude and heart to support the Agents and their clients accomplish their strategic goals and priorities.
Limited List of Systems and Models:
- Pre-listing packages for buyers and sellers, CRM reporting and management, open house materials prep and follow-up and various marketing channel admin.
- Calendar and scheduling coordination, listings execution, lead flow management, first class client experience, events coordination and business KPI reporting.
Scheduling and Calendar:
- Protect the Agents' client connection time, client coordination calls, scheduling face-to-face meetings, vendor services – inspections, photography, videography, schedule signs delivery/pickup and lock box drop off/pick up, schedule photography; arrange for flyers and marketing materials, and upload info into MLS for new listings
- Organize and attend weekly internal meetings and functions, prepare and track; weekly, monthly, and annual results vs. our goals
Marketing Tasks: (lead stream support and coordination of follow-up tasks and procedures)
- No lead left behind – open house, inbound calls, manage and track inbound and outbound referrals
- Listings leverage – mailer copy, fulfillment house communication management
- Prepare packages for sellers and buyers; mail these off for delivery
- Coordinate with photographers; input graphics into MLS, feature sheets, KWLS, social media, website blog
- Purchase gifts and promotional items
- Implement promotional campaigns
- Maintain file of Testimonials
- Campaign Support, Interfacing with vendors to supply collateral and define requirements for ads.
Organize these concepts, ensure deployment of the concepts
Stretch Goal: Managing lead traffic and production per channel, as directed
- Running the reports out of QuickBooks, Managing vendor payments (mostly automated),
- Monitors weekly, monthly, and yearly goals, manage budget
- Preparing various collateral for different engagements
- Open and distribute mail
- Read and answer mail and emails
- Buy supplies
- Inventory supplies
- Make appointments and arrange for buyer showings
- Inventory signs and lock boxes
- Make deposits
- Review bills
- Write checks
- Answer phones
- Take and deliver messages
- Return calls
- Send/receive email
- Lead Flow Management: Entering leads in CRM, kicking off drip campaigns, tagging leads, configuring listing feeds.
- CRM Reporting by lead channel optimized for better top down reporting.
- Tracking conversion of leads; from referrals, partner introductions, closing per month, leads captured, appointments conducted, contracts taken, 5 star reviews received.
- Based upon results of lead generation efforts, refining systems as needed to accommodate the changes in marketplace dynamics and consumer behavior.
First Class Customer Experience: (Maintaining high quality engagement with past clients)
- Anniversary cards with color CMA’s
- Thank you! end of year w/HUD for past clients
- Home magazine subscription
- Planning and coordinating client appreciation parties
- Communicate and handle consumer complaints
- Prepare and coordinate staging
- Obtain an estimate of closing costs
- Initiate the Title/Closing process
- Coordinate the closing process
- Confirm the distribution authorization
- Review the closing paperwork (HUD-1)
- Insure for all filings and notifications
We seek an energetic and enthusiastic team member who enjoys playing on a winning team and is willing to come alongside us as we grow. Needs include:
- Real estate experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Quickly and accurately manage and process high volumes of time sensitive tasks
- Very comfortable working with extensive web based applications
- Coachable, accountable, results focused
- Embraces systems and understands and manages the streams of lead acquisition data
- Comfortable with shifting priorities as urgent needs arise
- Exceptional writing ability
- Speed with knowledge acquisition, taking on new tasks, managing coordination of clientele, vendors and tasks
- Prior experience in the real estate industry and/or CA real estate license a plus
- Some college experience a plus
$20 - $25 / hour
About Arneson Real Estate Group
The Arneson Real Estate Group is a growing East Bay real estate practice. Our business has doubled in size yearly for the last number of years and we are looking to grow our dynamic team. We seek a dedicated, hardworking and talented team member to help us scale our services, leverage our current traction and increase our customer acquisition rates to allow us to serve more families. We specialize in serving families across the Contra Costa and Alameda Counties and we hope to continue our growth in scale.