Channer Realty Group - Powered by Ben Kinney - Keller Williams
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for listing clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$25,000 - $30,000+
About Channer Realty Group - Powered by Ben Kinney - Keller Williams
About Ben Kinney Team Alaska
The Ben Kinney Real Estate Team, powered by Keller Williams Realty is recognized by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerage brands. In 2016, our amazing team helped 991 households buy, sell, or invest in real estate.
- Technology to make your job easier
- Administrative support to keep paperwork off your plate so you can focus on clients
- Coaching to equip you to be your best self possible
- Best team environment and culture to become part of something bigger
- Wealth-building opportunities - income opportunity unparalleled in the real estate industry
- Flexibility to control your income and career growth
- We are a highly motivated, tenacious team of individuals, seeking success by delivering the Dream of Home Ownership to our clients.