The Gellman Team Is Hiring a Listing and Marketing Coordinator!
The Gellman Team, ranked #1 Real Estate Team in St. Louis, had a record year, selling over $108 million and closing 323 properties in 2016. We are well on our way this year to crushing our 2017 year. As such, we are looking for more exceptional talent.
The Gellman Team Listing and Marketing Coordinator will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. They have a compelling desire to support the agents in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their own skills and to developing into a leader within the team.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have an outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
• Build, implement and manage systems for lead generation, database management and back office support.
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing. (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Manage websites and social media.
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents.
• Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system.
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled.
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Enter critical listing dates on shared Google Calendar.
• Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email.
• Work with lead listing agent to ensure home is prepared for photo shoot.
• Schedule photographers for seller listings.
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
• Maintain current marketing materials and develop new marketing materials.
• Agent support for writing contracts and amendments, and getting signatures.
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time.
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
• Open to new ideas and systems.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in time management.
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
• Thinks "Outside of the Box".
• Great listener, note taker, interpreter and implementer.
• Self managed and self disciplined.
• Positive attitude – cheerful.
• Works efficiently and effectively.
• Microsoft Office (especially Publisher) and the MLS; prefer experience with Realtor.com, Facebook, Zillow, You Tube, Top Producer and Illustrator.