Nicoll Pallini Group
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Provide marketing support and gain experience in the real estate field
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
$10+ per hour (DOE)
About Nicoll Pallini Group
Join one of the top producing real estate teams in the region! If you want to be a part of the best place to work, buy, and sell real estate in Northern California, join us!!