Nelson Elder Care Law
Are you a cheerful person that loves having a positive impact on people’s lives every day?
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people?
Would you like to learn and grow in the legal field?
We are looking for a compassionate, positive, and professional person to join our Client Happiness Team. This team is responsible for a variety of roles from Front Desk Reception, Phone Customer Service, and Back Office Administrative support.
We have openings because we are growing, and will be promoting members of our current Client Happiness Team. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Greet visitors and clients, and seat them in conference rooms
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure conference rooms are cleaned, sanitized, and stocked in between each use
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Maintain overall office supplies
- Customer service by phone, including consultations with those interested in our services
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, scanning, mail merges, etc. when needed
- Organizing and preparing legal documents for clients
- Strong skills and experience in a customer service role
- 1+ year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position in a professional office setting
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Mac OS
$14 per hour plus incentives
About Nelson Elder Care Law
We are an award-winning law firm with a culture of caring for one another and our clients. We are dedicated to helping you grow to reach your professional and personal goals.
We are committed to serving by being Compassionate, Proactive, Relationship-focused, and Efficient, as a Team!
What Do We Offer You?
- Great schedule (8:30-4:30)
- Committed team
- Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays
- And more!