RE/MAX 1st Advantage
- We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team who ideally is a licensed agent.
- We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude and handle details with precision and accuracy.
- It is important that this individual is somewhat of a perfectionist and computer savvy.
- MLS input, listing marketing and description writing
- Handling all the details of a home sale from contract to close
- Communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Stellar attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Be a strong communicator
- Able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Licensed realtor is highly preferred
$20 - $25 per hour (depending on experience)
About RE/MAX 1st Advantage
The Robert Dekanski Team is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career. We are consistently in the top 20 real estate teams in the country.
We have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your success and provide you with job security and satisfaction.
Our ideal candidates are decisive, self-motivated and work well on a team and in a self-directed manner. Thank you for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you.