We’re looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all the staff, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and part of our hiring and onboarding processes. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
Full time Position Monday - Friday
- Work and great communication between the executives of the company and staff, etc.
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Order office supplies as needed
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Help build written processes in all areas of the organization
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- High school diploma or GED required; some college experience preferred
- Administrative experience is preferred
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
$16 - $18 hourly
At Quality Freight Logistics, we not only deliver an innovative solution designed around your unique supply chain, but we strategically execute that solution through world-class customer service and industry-leading partnership and collaboration. We are raising the bar on your expectations. And we like it that way.