WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an individual who is an EXTREMELY detail-oriented, and learning-based. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
You will manage our transactions from pended-to-closing. This is a very important position for our team. It takes a very detailed and task-oriented individual to manage the 100+ transactions.
You will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate your ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals. You will be deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing your own skills and developing into a leader within the team. As you succeed in the role, you may have limitless opportunities to grow and increase your responsibility and income.
- Manage all buyer and seller transactions from accepted offer to close
- Manage post-closing systems
- Keep Property Managers, Tenants, and Landlords informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for financial systems, including maintaining books, relocation services, and paying bills
- Implement projects as needed
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office supplies and equipment
- Manage all incoming/outgoing leads, prospects, and referrals, track sources of business, and keep team numbers on track
- Manage calendars and appointments for multiple team members
- Consult and provide customer service for clients, negotiate inspection responses, and handle all closing issues
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manage our Market Center and all logistics
Regular Work Activities:
- System and Information Management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor Relationships
- Bookkeeping and Financial Management
- Bringing what is wanted and needed to the team at all times
- Supporting Team Members with admin, marketing, and all logistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong consultation and customer service skills
- Service-based attitude
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly and without direction
- Detail-oriented and enjoyment of completing a large volume of tasks
- Leasing experience is a plus!
- Bonus potential
- GROWTH opportunities
$38,000 - $42,000 + bonus and growth potential
Rentwell leases, manages, and maintains properties in order to provide the best service to owners and residents alike. Their aim is to give customers and clients a piece of mind! If this sounds appealing to you, apply today!