716 Team @ Keller Williams Realty
- Are you an agent that enjoys the paperwork more than sales?
- Are you currently in real estate admin stuck in a job without any opportunity?
- Do you desire to grow professionally and personally?
- Do you cherish the thought of being a valued irreplaceable team member?
- Are you a lifelong learner?
- Can you think BIGGER?
- Monitors and follows up on all listings
- Monitors and follows up on all sales in process
- Maintains business supply inventory
- Handles incoming calls
- Returns phone calls in a timely manner
- Sends out letters to expired listings daily
- Sends out letters to FSBO listings daily
- Calls our forever clients for business leads
- Fills out update reports daily
- Communicates with lead agent daily
- Tracks listings and sales
- Keeps all files neat and orderly
- Updates all client records in Database
- Is responsible for all data entry and reports
- Asks personal sphere of influence for business
- Must have real estate experience, license preferred but not necessary. Expectation is that you will get yourself licensed within 1 year.
- Tech Savvy
- Able to communicate professionally, both written an verbal
- Enjoys a busy pace and handles stress well
- Can prioritize work
- Can set daily schedule and stick to it
- Self starter, highly motivated, enthusiastic and a take charge personality
- Has excellent typing skills and computer savvy
- Has good poise and people skills and is not easily intimidated
- Is a fast learner with a quick mind and is willing to work hard and smart
$15 - $25 hourly
About 716 Team @ Keller Williams Realty
The team is owned and led by Timothy Riordan, an award winning agent in our market who consistently ranks in the top 1% of Realtors locally and 3% nationally based on number of annual sales and total annual sales volume.
At the 716 Team @ Keller Williams Realty, we value personal and professional growth.
We accept challenges, set goals and exceed them.
We refuse to stay in mediocrity and instead choose to live purposeful lives without limits.
Our mission is to "Bring Home Happiness" to as many of our neighbors in WNY as possible to ensure that their experience buying, selling or investing in real estate is as great as it can be.
Our focus is delivering an incredible client experience based on professionalism, trust, communication and results while exceeding expectations every step of the way. Our goal is to transform every client into forever clients that go out of their way to refer business to our team.