Join a winning real estate team! Immediate opening in West Lake Worth! Our ideal candidate will be a team player who is energetic and reliable! This position has major growth potential!
A successful candidate will be efficient and passionate about team work to succeed at a high level, detail-oriented and highly driven, an enthusiastic, self-starter with a passion for customer service! This individual will make sure our clients have the highest level of care and personalized follow-up. Strong customer service is a must as well as strong written and verbal communication skills and project management abilities. The ideal candidate must stay calm under pressure and is a great learning based administrator with a can-do attitude and proven ability to succeed.
- First point of contact with all customers
- Drafting marketing materials
- Supporting the sales agents with various tasks
- Assisting with listing management
- Excellent customer service
- Attentive to detail
- Follow up with agents and clients
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal, able to compose and edit correspondence for grammar, content and accuracy, actively listen and ask questions when appropriate.
- Ability to support and manage a wide variety of tasks from handling telephone calls to understanding business issues in order to determine the necessary level of urgency.
- Possess a high level of self-confidence and demonstrate the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent organization skills with superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced skills and experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Capable of handling and maintaining highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritize workload from multiple sources, understand priority and consistently follow-up to complete assignments.
- Ability to anticipate problems, make adjustments and organize work to meet multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrates past experience working on assignments that are complex in nature, where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems.
$28,000-$36,000 +bonus opportunties
About Tricoli Team Keller Williams Realty
The Tricoli Team at Keller Williams, is ranked in the top 1% for production in our area and growing at a fast pace. Our philosophy is to help people by being direct, honest and educational, and to empower our clients to make informed decisions on what's best for their family's needs. Our business is unique because we go above the norm to deliver a high level of service through integrity, market knowledge, and communication.