KEY Education is looking for an Admin Assistant (Customer Service Assistant) in our Customer Service Group who's willing to learn and grow within the Company!
This role is integral to and essential in, providing administrative support and expertise to students and families for administrative and sales-related matters. In this responsibility, there is a clear expectation of meeting, scheduling, filing details about, and reporting to parents, teachers, team members, and respective department managers throughout the year.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Act as the first point of contact for customer inquiries, respond in a timely manner, and maintain good communication with parents and students
- Support overall application process
- Coordinate overall KEY educational program registration and its daily support
- Facilitate communication between clients, Admissions, and Education department
- Provide verbal and written translation as needed for communication and marketing purposes (Mandarin中文/English)
- Support the overall efforts of sales initiatives including informing new prospects about KEY services and expertise
- Maintenance of office routine to ensure the smooth operations of organizational procedures and other administrative or organization-related duties as needed
- Assist Client Manager in continuously identifying and improving departmental operation processes
- Other responsibilities and directives as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese Mandarin required
- Prior working experience in a client-facing role within the education industry is an asset
- Quick Learner with good communication and strong problem-solving skills
- Adaptability to changing conditions and priorities, able to work with tight deadlines
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship
About KEY Education
KEY Education is a Vancouver-based admissions guidance and learning enrichment company. While we may be a local market leader, our reach is global. Our team consists of qualified professionals who are passionate about education, making KEY the trusted source for families seeking top-quality supplementary education services and guidance in applying to their dream schools around the world at all levels, from preschool to graduate programs.
With our team of industry experts who are former independent school staff members, our students have gained admission to highly-selective independent schools including:
- Canada: Crofton House, York House, Collingwood, Mulgrave, Stratford Hall, Southridge, Southpointe Academy, St. George’s, St. John’s, Shawnigan Lake School, and St. Michaels University School
- United States: Phillips Exeter Academy, Berkshire, The Episcopal School, Harker, Tilton, Storm King, and Ethel Walker