Key Mortgage Group
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- High school diploma or GED required
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Key Mortgage Group
Key Mortgage Group is a private mortgage banker that originates residential mortgages. We mainly focus on the Mid-West but are licensed throughout the country. We are a referral-based company that focuses on a high level of customer service for our customers and real estate agents. We help consumers purchase or refinance their homes using the following loan programs: Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA.