We’re hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
$40,000 plus bonuses
About Emerick Peace
Emerick Peace is the Operating Partner of KWPP, a highly productive, well respected, and successful company with fifteen years of profitability and growth. KWPP has a phenomenal company culture, and our real estate agents whom we call stakeholders are the best professionals bar none.
Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.