Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Main Objective: Assist management with a variety of different tasks, as well as support management by maintaining professional organization and office organization to help conserve executive time efficiency.
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Maintain calendars: Schedule, adjust, and cancel appointments, trainings, meetings, travel, etc.
- Manage schedules, communications, and documents, as well as oversee projects for management
- Office inventory management and ordering
- Preparations and cleanup for team meetings and trainings including setting tables and chairs, setting out food, preparing necessary supplies for different activities, setting up Zoom for offsite meeting attendees
- Monitor online reviews across different platforms and allocate coordinating prizes to various agents
- New build transactions: coordinating document preparation and signings, making sure correct documentation gets to necessary parties
- Prepare and analyze reports and other documents for management: 90 day production, lead conversion, listing appointment outcomes, appointment assignment, etc.
- Collecting appointment outcomes updates from various agents for database in order to have accurate and up to date information for reporting on lead conversion
- Coordinating new agent headshots and ordering business cards
- Management of marketing materials; restocking inventory of buyer and seller brochures
- Sending referral agreements for referrals to agents and agencies outside of CHT
- Planning and executing off-site meetings, awards ceremonies, and other various team activities and events
- Managing other miscellaneous tasks assigned to provide general administrative support
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
$15 - $25 hourly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
The Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!