Are you interested in a versatile role? We’re searching for a diligent administrative assistant to provide support to the office Broker. You’ll be responsible for managing paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, answering and routing calls, running errands, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to Broker
- Execute other tasks as assigned by the Broker like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Have reliable means of transportation
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Weekend and evening availability
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently without supervision
About Sellstate Realty
Two authorities in real estate have come together to create an unsurpassable system. Co-founded by two of the top real estate professional in North America with over 60 years of combined experience, Sellstate’s model is designed to empower agents. Arthur Darmanin’s brokerage growth strategies and Neil Cresswell’s 7-figure producing real estate tactics combine to create the most innovative model in real estate.