Sager Family Homes, Inc.
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. The accounting administrative assistant position is responsible for helping the team process documents and manages accounts. In this role, you will perform various tasks related to billing, support vendor relations, answer telephones, file paperwork, and scan accounting documents.
- Invoice/PO processing
- Accounts Payable
- Various Data entry
- Manage and complete credit cards transactions
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Scanning & Filing
- Comply with general office policies and procedures
- Assist with office projects from time to time – providing specific administrative support, research, or hands on tasks
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the accounting team
- Answering phones
- Mail/Bank runs
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
$18 per hour
About Sager Family Homes, Inc.
Sager Family Homes is a leader in home building construction.