InfoSmart Technologies Inc
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
$14 - $20 hourly
About InfoSmart Technologies Inc
InfoSmart Technologies Inc. is a global provider of high-quality Information Technology services in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Data Warehousing, e-Business related technologies. Vendor-specific technologies include SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Java, and IBM. InfoSmart Technologies currently providing services to customers all across the United States from its corporate headquarters located in Atlanta, Georgia.