The Larkin Group
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. (You know, making clients super, duper happy and such!) These duties may include transaction management, lots of customer service and online marketing such as social media, photo/data entry and the like. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate, Mortgage or Title experience is a plus but not required.
PUT YER' LERNIN' HAT ON! If you've got a great attitude we'll teach you everything you don't already know! Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents during real estate transactions
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Calendar
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from sales agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Computer savvy, proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Great ability to focus and calm under pressure
- Punctual and dependable
- Detail oriented and thorough
- High Integrity; concerned about doing things the right way
- Learning-based with proven ability to succeed
- Ability to collaborate with peers, all levels of staff, and a variety of personalities
- MOST IMPORTANT: We are looking for an individual who is interested in PERSONAL GROWTH, not just a short-term "J.O.B."
$2,000.00 Base Salary+
About The Larkin Group
We're a 10 (ish) person real estate group in the heart of little old St. George, Utah who have figured out how to have an absolute BLAST with each other in a quirky, family environment! The fun part? We've also achieved being the #1 most successful, most widely recognized brand in the County while having said blast. Our mission? "Careers worth having, lives worth living."
If you're outstanding and love doing great work just because that's an awesome thing to do, PLEASE APPLY! We might even hire you and PAY YOU to do that awesome job! :)