Zander Real Estate Team
Due to substantial growth, The Zander Real Estate Team is looking for an experienced, skilled, personable, self-disciplined team member to support our high producing team in South Jordan, Utah. We are seeking a full-time, self-starter with exceptional attention to detail. Candidate must demonstrate superb organizational skills, computer savvy, be comfortable communicating verbally and through email with our amazing clients, and highly flexible in a fast-paced team environment. Candidate must have prior Admin experience and be able to come into the South Jordan office daily.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both our clients, partners, and team members
- Assist and follow-up in the transaction coordination of contracts for home purchases and sales
- Exceptional time management skills for monitoring and meeting deadlines
- Attentive and dependable in coordinating time-sensitive documents
- Professionally greet guests and clients in person, on the phone, or through email
- Communicate appropriately to team members, clients, and partners through verbal and written communication
- Strong English speaking, reading, and writing skills
- Maintain and update client database and spreadsheets on a daily basis
- Conduct data research and prepare corresponding appointment paperwork
- Assist with Company events
- Provide additional administrative support to the Admin and Executive Management Team as needed
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Backup coverage for front desk and assist in tidying of office as needed
- Prior Administrative Assistant Experience required.
- History of being extremely organized and attentive to time-sensitive deadlines.
- Possess positive, productive, energetic, and self-motivated attributes.
- Be flexible, adaptable, and professional.
- Possess great language, communication, and customer service skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Manage multiple priorities utilizing efficient time management skills
- Take direction well.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and thorough.
- Be able to work under stress in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills.
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs, and ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues.
- Seek out solutions to streamline processes to improve productivity.
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate loyalty and integrity in all aspects of your life and role on our team.
- Not a remote position. Applicants must be able to come to our South Jordan office daily.
$17 per hour with bonus potential
About Zander Real Estate Team
Zander Team is an exceptional Real Estate Team. Founder Tamara Zander is the top ½% of all agents in Utah. Broker, Corey Zander, has an MBA and worked at Kennecott Land 5+ years as the Research and Marketing Manager.
- We serve and care about our clients, team, and community.
- We demonstrate integrity in all we do.
- We pursue growth and learning.
- We choose a positive attitude.
- We are grateful for God’s blessings in our lives.
We provide superior Real Estate services exceeding expectations where:
- Our clients enthusiastically recommend us to family and friends.
- We offer opportunities for our team members to grow and thrive.
- We are trusted professionals respected in our industry and give back to the community.