EXIT Realty Achieve
Administrative Assistant and Client Service Specialist
We are looking for a full time, very detail oriented, well rounded and customer-friendly Administrative Assistant and Client Service Specialist. In this role you will be responsible for providing exceptional support to our team by ensuring they are best equipped to attract new clientele, while maintaining exceptional client service.
In addition, you will be juggling additional responsibilities including on-boarding new agents, assisting with social media, supporting team meeting agendas and managing office support activities and inventory.
EXIT Realty Achieve prides itself on hiring high performing individuals.
- High performers like to hang out with other high performers.
- This job is not for everyone.
- The bar is set high.
- Our team has strong standards and expectations and so do we.
- Our team thrives under pressure, is action oriented and isn’t afraid of going above and beyond to get results.
You are a:
- TEAM PLAYER – No one succeeds alone. You must be willing to go above and beyond to help out a co-worker or client, and you take responsibility for your mistakes.
- IMPLEMENTER – You are able to synthesize the needs of the team and take action on the most important items that will help the team grow. You are a driver.
- JUGGLER – You are able to switch between tasks quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities with ease – in fact, you thrive on it.
- RECOVERING PERFECTIONIST – Dotting your I's and crossing your T's comes naturally. However, you do not allow your perfectionism to slow you down or get in the way of achieving results.
If you are a “do-er” with a great attitude who is always looking to learn, then we would love to meet you.
THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION
- Greet clients – be warm and welcoming; set up/clean up meetings.
- Ability to answer high volume calls and properly screen with a pleasant demeanor.
- Maintain calendars and emails.
- Utilizing social media to push communications through Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Handling incoming inquiries.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Creation of marketing pieces.
- Project management support.
- Staff support.
- Organizing company events.
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and be proactive with ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Top notch and friendly customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Proficient in computer literacy with all Microsoft Office applications, including Publisher.
- Bookkeeping skills, knowledge of QuickBooks system.
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred.
- Knowledge of Real Estate desirable.
$18 - $21 hourly
About EXIT Realty Achieve
Who we are: We value personal and professional growth. We accept challenges, set goals, and exceed them. We refuse to stay in mediocrity and instead choose to live purposeful lives without limits.
EXIT Realty Achieve is a leading real estate company serving Smithtown and Commack, New York and surrounding areas. Our services help individuals and families achieve their dream of home ownership in Smithtown, Hauppauge, Kings Park, St James, Commack, Northport, Fort Salonga, Nesconset, Lake Grove, Dix Hills, Brentwood, East Northport, and all of Long Island Real Estate. Our professional real estate experts have extensive experience with helping our clients in buying and selling residential, commercial, land, and investment properties.