Century 21 Advantage
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
About Century 21 Advantage
We are professionals offering strategic solutions for people and companies in real estate. We are fully supported by extraordinary staff, state-of-the-art systems, processes, technology, and media that produce extraordinary results.