Nicholas Oliver Real Estate
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant, who lives within 30 minutes drive of Savannah, GA. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love people.
- Please have a GA Real Estate license or be willing to get one after you are hired. Obtaining a license is much easier than they make it out to be.
- We need someone who can occasionally host Open Houses and occasionally show properties when I am out of town.
- We are looking for someone who wants a long-term career and desires to play a vital ever-changing role on a growing Real Estate team. The lead Admin on big KW teams can make over 100k a year.
- There will also be opportunities to train your replacement and for you to transition into other roles if you desire.
Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- A GA Real Estate license or the willingness to obtain one
- Reliable transportation
- Currently live within 30 minutes drive of Savannah, GA
About Nicholas Oliver Real Estate
Fast paced real estate agent with proven track record and immense growth opportunity. In the first telephone interview please feel free to ask me anything you want about the business.