360 Community Management
Community Management firm looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, responsible for providing administrative support to the Community Managers and is also responsible for providing prompt and courteous assistance and customer service to homeowners. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
We offer a 4-day work week (10 hours per day), 401K, medical, accident insurance, etc.
- Answering telephone calls, assisting or resolving problems with homeowners & vendors.
- Composing memos, letters and other professional business documents upon request.
- Completing special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- MUST HAVE PRIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AND OFFICE EXPERIENCE!
- Must be able to screen calls and have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service with the ability to multi-task.
- Must know how to prioritize work load with strong organizational skills.
- Must have exceptional problem solving skills.
- Ability to assist multiple managers and/or departments.
- Skills/Qualifications: Patience, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills.
- Two (2) or more years of office experience, preferably in the community management or customer service industry in an office setting.
$17 - $20
About 360 Community Management
We are a veteran/female owned HOA management firm located in Santee. We offer a 4 day work week (10 hours per day), 401K, medical, accident insurance, etc.