Engel & Volkers
We’re looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Apply today!
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
About Engel & Volkers
Engel and Völkers of Florida specializes in luxury residential property along the beautiful Northwest Florida coastline of Scenic Highway 30-A.
We not only share a passion for this unique area and all it provides, but a strong desire to provide superior client service through our zealous work ethic as well. In summary, Engel & Völkers shares three core values: Competence, Exclusivity and Passion. These values have come together to demonstrate our success.