Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and "count on me!" service promise of being respectful, responsive and delivering great experiences that continues to set us apart from the rest.
How Wyndham supports you in your career:
- Benefits (Medical/ Dental/ Vision) within 31 days of hire
- 100% match on 401K plan up to first 6% after 1 year of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Travel perks and discounts
- Great career growth potential
- Greet and qualify touring guests. Collect and validate all guest information.
- Assign guests to a Sales Representative based on a specified rotation.
- Distribute gifts to guests. Complete daily gift and tour info including end of day reconciliation.
- Preparation of Sales Contracts for Sales Department and Property Owners.
- Maintain Property Owner information.
- Prepare and balance cash and deposits for Contracts Department.
- Provides information for Sales Department as necessary.
- Provide additional support to internal departments to include Sales, Marketing and HR.
- General office work and other duties as assigned.
- Assist property owners with contract questions or concerns.
- Data entry.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Timeshare, Escrow or Mortgage Loan Processing experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Scheduling flexibility due to business demands.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Computer experience including MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Problem solving and good communication skills.
- Retail, Hospitality or Administrative background preferred.
- Organizational skills a must.
About Wyndham Destinations
- World's largest vacation ownership company
- Top 100 companies for working families
- Highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 noteworthy companies
- Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies"
- Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies"