Lepe Tendwell Properties
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- Must be creative and coachable with a strong ability to follow direction
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their agents up to sell.
$60,000 - $70,000
About Lepe Tendwell Properties
With over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry, we are ranked in the Top 1% out of San Diego County. On average, our team helps about 85 families either buy or sell real estate throughout the year and we take pride in that! We are a 24/7 type of business and client needs are always the top priority.