We are seeking a highly motivated, talented, resourceful, forward-thinking, individual.
This person is deeply committed to exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. This position will hold a wide range of administrative, operational, and analytic functions, ranging from project management to investor relations to compiling and synthesizing complex information, and will play a critical and active role in the Executive’s ability to expand his business endeavors.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter that possesses an exceptional work ethic with the ability to succeed in an unstructured work environment, demonstrate good judgment, take ownership of their work, and manage multiple work streams in a highly dynamic environment. Lastly, and most importantly, the ideal candidate will have a high degree of sophistication when it comes to handling confidential information, as this is required daily.
This position is hybrid and will require being onsite in the San Antonio, Texas area at least ONE day a week.
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing attention
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Conducting research and compiling reports on behalf of the executive
- Assist and manage with investing business purchases
- Handling correspondence and communication, including emails, phone calls, and mail
- Build and maintain databases/systems
- Organizing and maintaining files and records, both electronic and paper
- Coordinating and managing projects and initiatives
- Prepare, disclose, and handle confidential and sensitive information to make sure the executive is not exposed to liabilities
- Communicate project management milestones and deadlines
- Plan and book travel accommodations
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, proofreading, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Ability and willingness to respond to time-sensitive mobile phone/email requests on evenings and weekends, as needed
- 1-2+ years of experience as an Executive Personal Assistant to a Business Owner/Entrepreneur preferred
- Great interest in business investments and acquisitions
- Ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot issues independently
- Highly responsive and strong follow-through skills will make sure everything is done, and if needed will jump the extra mile
- Highly resourceful in finding solutions to complex problems
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Office administration procedures
- Must be a self-starter with a growth mindset and desire to contribute to the growth of the executive
- Experience with Google Suite - Google Mail, Docs, sheets, slides, MAC OS + iPhones
- Reliable transportation and living close to San Antonio or Austin Texas
- Must be thorough and Love to-do lists
- This person must have a Can and Will Do attitude
$50,000 - $55,000
About Vitalis, LLC
Dr. Mehta, a highly accomplished individual who has successfully combined his skills as a doctor and business leader is a seasoned medical professional who has practiced medicine for a decade, specializing in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. He is also an astute business leader, having helped and managed his large GI practice including significant growth of the business within the private equity space.
What sets Dr. Mehta apart is his strong alignment with his core values. He firmly believes in the importance of providing quality healthcare to patients, and he strives to deliver exceptional service to his customers in business. He is committed to upholding ethical and moral standards in his professional and personal life, which has earned him a reputation for integrity and reliability.