36 North Properties
Our growing Property Management office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Main point for receiving and imputing rent and delivering receipt to tenants.
- Main point for deposits into trust account and filing of appropriate paperwork associated to deposit in paper
files and AppFolio
Main point for updating insurance information in AppFolio and HAP rent changes.
- Scheduling and completing all showings. Schedule to present to CEO or Property Manager in advance for approval Posting notices when instructed by Property Manager or CEO.
- High School Diploma or Associate’s degree.
- Experience as an Office Assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting.
About 36 North Properties
Offering nearly two decades of experience, 36 North Property Management, offers knowledge and professionalism to clientele in the Salinas Valley and throughout the Monterey Peninsula. We specialize in single-family homes, condos, duplex units, large and small apartment complexes, and commercial buildings. We are a growing company looking for motivated individuals. We are offering growth with an innovative company.
Protecting and maintaining your asset is our number one priority. Which is why we utilize the most advanced and secure technologies, allowing your property to work at its highest potential. Our extensive online advertising platform, combined with an effective applicant screening program ensures that we provide each space with high quality tenants.