Amen Real Estate
The Administrative Assistant at Amen Real Estate aids our support staff and agents in the real estate transaction from contract to close, in addition to providing administrative support to our CEO/Broker, and our lead generation team.
Our transactions are 30 days (on average) and have mounds of details - so a proficient eye is key. In addition, you must have the ability to work with multiple distractions and with agents who are oftentimes moving quite quickly. A willingness to be flexible, yet firm is preferred. We ask that all applicants have a passion for service and a desire to make others better.
Only applicants who complete the DiSC profile will be considered - please don't forget to complete it!
- You will assist our Transaction Coordinator/Compliance Manager who is the liaison between the clients, the banks, the appraisers, the title companies, the agents, and so many more! Administrative duties as required by the manager, on behalf of the agent, client, and/or broker.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO/Broker.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Department.
- Assist Transaction Coordinator/Compliance Manager with managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file.
- Assist with CRM management.
- Assist with taking videos and editing them.
- Assist with managing other tools we provide our agents including tracking data.
- Must be willing to do things outside of your job description. We're a small company and we all wear many hats!
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well.
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Willing and able to obtain real estate license and transaction coordinator certification.
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Amen Real Estate
Amen Real Estate is one of the only boutique brokerages in East Sacramento that handles residential, commercial, and business listing transactions. Our agents capitalize on our unique tools, training, and coaching to become top-producing agents. We want to see you succeed! At our brokerage, we believe in serving our clients to the best of our ability. But even more, we believe in supporting our agents through our core values:
- EMPOWER - We empower and respect our agents
- EXCELLENCE – We take pride and ownership in our work
- RESPECT – We honor the role and respect the position
- PROFESSIONALISM – We encourage our agents to be professionals and put their clients first
- TRIBE – We succeed together
DRE #01841461 | CORP #01861586