GSH Group, LLC
We are looking for an administrative assistant with an outstanding personality, and one who has strong administrative and management skills along with a passion for helping to drive a team to success. This position provides a room to grow into a larger role within the company.
If you are looking for a great culture, talented and collaborative co-workers; this could be the ideal role for you.
- Keeping organized records of completed work
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings, proactively resolving conflicts
- Prepare Request for Proposals and letters of intent (LOI)
- Coordinate property inspections, lease audits, third party inspections, and survey coordination
- Help coordinate and close property transactions (must be willing to grow and learn this aspect of real estate).
- Compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly property reporting
- Assist in tracking and coordinating insurance incident reports
- Perform other general administrative duties and administrative projects
- Provide backup to reception
- Assist with monthly and quarterly disbursement correspondence
- Coordinate and track investor contributions
- Interact and work with property managers
Specific Skills and Experience Sought:
- Real estate and transaction knowledge is preferred.
- 3 years of Administrative experience required
- Must be detail-oriented
- Highly motivated
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be able to use Dropbox
- Excellent oral communication skill a must. Need to be able to speak clearly, respond professionally, and be responsive to clients.
- Must work well in group problem solving situations and use reason to come to a solution.
- Must have the ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
$40,000 - $45,000
About GSH Group, LLC
With over 40 years of combined residential real estate experience, the GSH Group LLC works extensively in the multi family apartment space. Its principles have owned or operated over 10,000 residential units in the last 10 years alone. The GSH Group prides itself in creating wealth for its investors by seeing what others do not see. GSH adds value to existing property through creative strategies, using core fundamentals and proactive asset management.