The Friend Team
We're looking for a professional, friendly person to join our growing team. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service and staying in touch via phone and email. Additional duties include assisting in marketing our brand online, running our client events, increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, and designing new ways to add value to our past clients. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills, enjoy writing, and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Research and create newsletters and other outreach campaigns for leads and past clients
- Cross train on other admin positions and provide back up support as needed
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
About The Friend Team
The Friend Team is one of the top real estate teams in the Rochester area. We are dedicated real estate specialists that blend skilled insight, service excellence, competitive negotiation strategies, and compassionate advice to help our clients achieve their real estate goals. Our mission is to positively transform lives through real estate. We like what we do and who we work with!