We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
About Ticor Title
Ticor Title Company is eager and ready to help you with all your title needs. Our top-of-the-line representatives that staff our customer service and farm departments will provide you with quick and courteous service. Our knowledgeable title officers have an average of 26 years of title experience and pay close attention to detail. Their positive attitudes and strong work ethic will get your deals closed! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! “WE DON'T SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SUCCEED "
Thank you in advance for your title support!
“OPPORTUNITY IS EVERYWHERE!"