Flanagan Home Team LLC
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- High school diploma or GED required
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
$15 - $20hr
About Flanagan Home Team LLC
We are hiring growth seeking, learning based individuals who have common interests, goals and values. We believe in a higher level of thinking, authenticity and accountability. Our ethics are unquestioned, our thinking is solution based and our words match our actions; forthright, local, qualified.