ALT Financial Network Inc.
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
$17 - $20 hourly
About ALT Financial Network Inc.
At Alt Financial Network, we provide the type of service of patience, understanding, and the desire to go above and beyond. Whether it's a Loan Officer or client, Alt Financial Network strives toward an environment that educates and empowers.