Rob Levine & Associates
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant. The person in this position is responsible for creating and sending onboarding emails, coordinating training meetings, and managing agendas and calendars while working side by side with our Director of Business Development. We offer all of the Peruvian benefits, CTS, Gratification, Vacation time and more. If this seems like a great fit, please apply today!
Salary: 3,000 soles monthly
Please submit your resume in English.
REMOTE POSITION IN LIMA, PERU
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to express oneself orally and in writing in English
- Ability to draft, transcribe and verify documents such as responses to demand, letters, and reports.
- Possess skills in managing agendas and calendars
- Ability to write letters, reports, and other general documents
- Ability to receive, channel, and document telephone calls. Receive and channel correspondence.
- Perform general office and digitization tasks
- Ability to simultaneously work on several projects and effectively manage deadlines
- High motivation to learn and grow
- Computer and tech-savvy with the knowledge of word, excel, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials; establishing priorities; and meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills in English
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
About Rob Levine & Associates
It takes a strong, exceptional team to help make sure people get the justice they deserve. Rob Levine & Associates, a local law firm specializing in Personal Injury, Social Security Disability and VA Disability, is growing and we want you to be a part of our success! We pride ourselves on our reputation for being dependable and trustworthy for both our clients and our employees.