The Spaniak Team - eXp Realty
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with documentation, scheduling inspections and misc administration. The ideal candidate will love to work on the computer and enjoy paying attention to the finest details of a transaction. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Track completed tasks for all members of the real estate team through SkySlope and Realvolve
- Be the "keeper of the calendar" for all appointments in Google calendar. Send invitations and track responses
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Know how to use the G-Suite of services. Email, calendar, sheets, forms, etc.
- Very familiar with the computer and know how to learn independently
- Must be extremely resourceful
- Be a master at detail work and love tracking all of the minutiae
$13 - $15 hourly
About The Spaniak Team - eXp Realty
The Spaniak Team is a thriving real estate team focused on Chicago's North Shore. Since its inception in 2012, we have become one of the top-selling teams on the North Shore and number one team in Northbrook.
We are looking for good people who are authentic and not afraid to make a mistake. We want the right 'fit' for our team. We hope that you see the opportunity and submit your resume!