We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- High school diploma or GED required
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
About Vintage Lending
Vintage lending is a broker that is licensed in 11 States. Each location is operated separately and approved with 55 wholesale lenders.