Realty One - Rego Park
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate time
- MUST have a driver's license and own car
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$15 per hour
About Realty One - Rego Park
We have been in business for over 25 years and have a strong reputation and market share in Rego Park, Forest Hills, Middle Village and the surrounding areas.
We are centrally located in Queens, NY bordering several different prestigious neighborhoods.
Our office is 3,000 square feet and features two conference rooms, a dedicated training center, 24/7 key less entry and a separate desk space.
We have a trained support staff of receptionists and assistants.
Generous commission split + retirement and residual benefits
Training events, office meeting training, 24/7 virtual sales and Real Estate training, and corporate event training.
We offer integration into our Client Generating Program and a full time mentor/business partner.