Hemlock Logistics Inc.
We're searching for a diligent Operations assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service, and have the ability to work from home. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Assist with the management of our company drivers
- Professionally communicate with our customers and clients
- Assist with maintenance of our fleet
- Help with record keeping, reporting, and financial reporting
- Self disciplined
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Logistics and transportation experience required.
$18 - $21 hourly
About Hemlock Logistics Inc.
We are an amazing company to work for! That puts the drivers first while providing our clients with top-tier service and reliability.