Alice Cooper Team
Growing real estate team in Port Orange is looking for an Administrative Assistant. No prior real estate experience required. MUST BE LOCAL.
- Data entry and database management
- Assist agents in maintaining customer files updating various lead platforms
- Run miscellaneous errands including dropping off marketing material to potential customers, picking up print items, making copies of keys, etc.
- Create marketing material for listings including gathering listing details, writing property descriptions, and making property flyers within templated programs
- Write, edit, and publish content for our website and social media
- Generate and assemble weekly mail-outs
- Attend weekly Zoom meetings online with team
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Great written and verbal communication
- Strong computer skills
- Must be tech-savvy with knowledge of social media
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to constantly evolving procedures
- Professional appearance business casual attire
- Must be local have transportation
- Marketing basic graphic design skills a plus
- Must have the ability to work from home with both computer and internet access
About Alice Cooper Team
The Alice Cooper Team is a multi-million dollar producing team working with buyers, sellers, and investors in the Greater Daytona Beach area real estate markets. We have a proven track record in delivering exceptional real estate experience to our customers, combining decades of sales, marketing, administrative, and management experience to facilitate a positive real estate transaction from conception to closing. We work under the area's largest brokerage and are honored to be recognized as Company-Wide Sales Leader since 2018.