Keller William - Crista Trovato
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
About Keller William - Crista Trovato
Small Growing Real Estate team looking to work with a highly motivated individual to deliver a 5 star customer experience. We seek someone who will thrive in a fast paced and high energy work space. Real Estate experience preferred but not required. Amazing opportunity for unlimited grow and income. This individual must have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently. We are looking for the right person to grow with.