Moffett Group RE
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
About Moffett Group RE
We are a high producing real estate team located in Utah County. The market has only become crazier since COVID and we are working overtime to keep up.